- Stylish, modern, traditionally built luxury ski chalet with fabulous views, quality furnishings and a real log fire
- Large hot tub/jacuzzi and sun terrace
- Champagne welcome drinks upon arrival
- 6 catered nights of 4 course meals with selected bottled wines
- 7 days hearty alpine breakfast
- Afternoon tea for your return from the slopes, with freshly baked cake
- Pre-dinner warming 'vin chaud' around the warming log fire
- High quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy towels
- Ski boot heaters to ensure warm feet to start the day
- Ideally located in Chatel, a beautiful French Savoyarde resort boasting many winter picture postcard views
- Portes du Soleil ski domain, straddling the border of France & Switzerland in one of the most extensive linked ski areas in the world with over 650kms of marked piste.
- Chauffeur service mornings and afternoons the short distance to & from the Chatel lifts
- Complimentary transfer between Geneva airport and the chalet (see conditions)
- Pre-booked lift passes, ready for your arrival
- Ski school or private lesson advice and booking
- Childcare advice and booking
Latest News & Blogs
The Perfect Ski Season ?
Ski Helmets – Should I Wear One?
Choosing The Right Ski Hire
Certificate of Excellence 2012
Absolute Alps Holidays based on 93 ratings.
Thanks guys for an amazing weeks skiing. The chalet is amazing and the food was perfect. Hope to be back next year. 5/
Fantastic holiday made all the better by fantastic food. 5/
Fabulous ski holiday, awesome service, food and banter. Super easy organisation of everything and tremendous ski hosting for all abilities. 5/
You guys are so amazing, as well as the most amazing food & fun you even produced the best snow / skiing. Thank you so much for such a fantastic holiday. 5/
5 days of sun, ski, great food & wine. Thanks to all, have loved our time in Chatel. Would recommend you to anyone. 5/
What a wonderful week - great skiing, fabulous food, lovely chalet, hot tub excellant for the aching limbs. 5/
All in all this was probably the best holiday of my life and I'd love to be back there. 5/
Fab week, made to feel really at home. Lovely food, cakes and snow. Enjoyed everything. 5/
Great food, great chalet and great hosts! Have had a fantastic Christmas week, we're already planning to come back before the end of the season. 5/