- Stylish, modern, traditionally built luxury ski chalet with fabulous views, quality furnishings and a real log fire
- Large hot tub/jacuzzi and sun terrace
- Champagne welcome drinks upon arrival
- 6 catered nights of 4 course meals with selected bottled wines
- 7 days hearty alpine breakfast
- Afternoon tea for your return from the slopes, with freshly baked cake
- Pre-dinner warming 'vin chaud' around the warming log fire
- High quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy towels
- Ski boot heaters to ensure warm feet to start the day
- Ideally located in Chatel, a beautiful French Savoyarde resort boasting many winter picture postcard views
- Portes du Soleil ski domain, straddling the border of France & Switzerland in one of the most extensive linked ski areas in the world with over 650kms of marked piste.
- Chauffeur service mornings and afternoons the short distance to & from the Chatel lifts
- Complimentary transfer between Geneva airport and the chalet (see conditions)
- Pre-booked lift passes, ready for your arrival
- Ski school or private lesson advice and booking
- Childcare advice and booking
Latest News & Blogs
The Perfect Ski Season ?
Ski Helmets – Should I Wear One?
Choosing The Right Ski Hire
Certificate of Excellence 2012
Absolute Alps Holidays based on 108 ratings.
Thank-you so so so so much for such an amazing skiing holiday! The food was delicious. The chalet was lush and you made us feel so at home with the freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea. We appreciated the flexibility you gave us in choosing eating and skiing times. Thank you so much! 5/
Every evening I have looked forward to my meal & I have savoured every bite. I cannot decide whether the pork or the trout were my favourite but I think the warmth of the welcome and the service have made it for me. 5/
Amazing time, good food, great accommodation and super professional. We had a great time and the location is pretty brilliant. Beautiful view and the Jacuzzi is amazing after a long day in the slopes. Adam makes sure you are very well taken care off. 5/
The chalet has been wonderful, both very comfortable and warm. The hot tub was a huge hit every evening. The guiding was very much appreciated; we all loved the “Swiss” adventure. Many thanks. 5/
Thank you for a wonderful week, a gastronomic delight each evening and your warm hospitality, made for a perfect week. Thank you! 5/
You have been absolutely amazing! Your food, your banter, your lifts, your skiing help, you have made this week so lovely. Thank you for being so kind and having fun with us. 5/
What a fabulous week you have given us all. The food was delicious (as the empty plates showed) and was enhanced by the wine you served to compliment it. Nothing was too much for you and we appreciate the extra miles you went to make us feel at home. We have happy memories to take home with us and you can’t ask much more than that. Many thanks. 5/
A fantastic Christmas day! Stunning eggs Benedict to start the day off finished with a beautifully cooked traditional Christmas dinner. Your attention to detail and culinary skill made our Christmas away from home one to remember! 5/
The chalet was lovely, the evening meal and wine delicious. I'm sure we put on weight despite our skiing exertions! Top Holiday. 5/