- Thank you for taking time to browse our website, we hope you've found all the information you need. We would like to let you know a little about ourselves and how we came to be running Absolute Alps.
- A Special Resort
- Chatel is a very special and beautiful village, especially for us as this is where we first met; in the 'Tunnel' Bar in 2000. Coincidentally, we both worked very close to each other in London, Kei-Lu for Architects and me in IT, so we met again in London and have been together ever since.
- We decided to take a year out, travel the world together and then work a ski season. Whilst traveling the great idea formed of not returning to our office jobs and doing something different. We both love the great outdoors, fresh open air and thoroughly enjoyed our months of trekking through Patagonia and the Himalayas during our travels, and therefore thought perhaps the Alps were for us.
- After working the season in Chatel as a chalet couple, we paid a deposit for our soon to be built new chalet, unfortunately the chalet was not built that summer as promised but was finished the following year just in time of the winter 2006/2007. This also coincided with the arrival of our first baby son Fabian, which made for a very busy but memorable first season.
- New Chalet for 2017
- Summer of 2016 has been a very busy time again for us as we are building a new bigger and better chalet in Chatel to relocate the business for the 2017 winter season. We'll have 5 en-suite bedrooms and a huge lounge area on the top floor boasting double height space and floor to ceiling windows.
- Our chalet in Chatel is our dream we that we have aspired to and worked hard towards making a reality, which we hope you will come and share with us.
- Yours Truly, Adam & Kei-Lu